Mixed Berry Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops
Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops are a fantastic treat any time of the year!
Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops are a simple, refreshing treat that is high in protein and low in fat and calories. Adding fresh mixed berries puts these over the top! You can find frozen treat molds molds at any big box, dollar type store or even sometimes the regular grocery store. There are a few different types, flat molds that require you add a popsicle stick or straw and the ones like we use here with the stick already included.
Kids love them! (As do the adults)
An easy trick to get your pops to release from the mold is to run it under warm water for about 15 seconds. The pops will pop ( totally intended to say that!) right out. Try them out and be sure to comment and let us know what you thought! They are SO SIMPLE.
Note* You will read in the instructions that we made a blueberry sauce instead of just adding fresh blueberries. This is because we really wanted a lot of blueberry flavor. You can skip the step and just use them fresh if desired.
10 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 or 4 strawberries, diced small
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Popsicle Molds
- Start by adding the blueberries, cinnamon and honey to a microwave safe dish. Heat on high for 1-2 minutes until berries have broken down and start to thicken. Set aside to let cool.
- Place a small spoonful of yogurt into the bottom of the mold. Layer blueberry, raspberries and strawberries, then more yogurt.
- Continue layering until the molds are full. Add the stick and freeze overnight.
- Run the mold under warm water for about 15 seconds to remove the pop from the mold.
HOVER OVER A PHOTO TO PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD!
In the mood for chocolate desserts instead? Check out our Decadent Clean Eating Chocolate Desserts !